Prescription Drug Plan – SilverScript Policyholder
- Premiums, Deductibles and Copays vary by state.
- This plan’s deductible is waived for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Prescriptions. Applies to Tier 3-5 medications.
Please reference your personal Rx Report provided by HTA which shows the plan premium, copays by tier ranking, specific costs and drug limits or restrictions for your current medication list.
- Mail Order Pharmacy Information (click highlighted link to see details).
- Preferred Pharmacy Search
- SilverScript has preferred pharmacies where you can get lower co-pays. Please use the above link to search for pharmacies near you.
Temporary ID Card
Now that your Prescription Drug Plan with Silver Script (Aetna CVS Caremark) has been issued, you can expect to receive a Welcome Packet along with your ID card within 7-10 business days
Should you need to fill any medications before your ID card arrives, please provide your pharmacist with the following information:
- BIN – 004336
- PCN – MEDDADV
- Group – RXCVSD
- Policy # (included in your approval email)
You can also log on to www.medicare.gov to find your plan information and download a Temporary ID Card.
Online Consumer Portal / Phone App
Are you set up for Aetna/Silverscript CVS Caremark online portal?
Print a copy of your ID card, pay your premium, access claim information and more with Silver Script Online
Phone or tablet Apps are available
*Please note you will need to be an active policyholder in order to register for their online portal. This means you may not be able to sign up until after your policy effective date.
- Summary of Benefits – 2021
- Summary of Benefits – 2022
- Formulary Rx List – 2021
- Formulary Rx List – 2022
- Carrier Star Ratings -2021
- Carrier Star Ratings -2022
All Medicare Prescription Drug Plans have 4 Stages of Coverage.
Please click on the link for more details and a short video overview on Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and Stages.