for Group Health Brokers
Making life easier for Group Health Brokers
We can help!
- Do you have employer clients that are in need of a Medicare partner to support their employees nearing age 65 and/or retirement?
- Do your clients request your assistance with their employee questions about Medicare and how to make the health insurance transition?
- Our educational Medicare services are offered at No Cost to support you, your Client HR Teams and their employees/families alike.
Why do Group Health Brokers want to work with HTA?
- Including HTA’s value added Medicare services will enhance the total benefits package offered to your groups + differentiate you from the competition.
- We are an extension of you and work side-by-side to assist your HR teams, their executives and employees with their Medicare needs.
- HR Benefit teams can feel confident in knowing that their Group Health Broker has a knowledgeable, licensed partner when it comes to speaking about Medicare options.
HTA provides me with excellent insight and service. Michelle Zuspan of the firm is an exceptional professional and it is a great pleasure working with her.
Could not ask for a better representative than Sarah Latshaw. We felt like we were bombarding her with so many questions and emails however, Sarah kept walking us through the process day after day. HTA and Sarah are the best!!!! thanks
Spoke with Ken Seewald he was very professional, friendly and helpful.
I was able to participate in a workplace HTA presentation a few months ago. As I am going to retire soon, I really needed assistance with all there is to learn regarding my health insurance issues. HTA was great, their presentation was so helpful that I knew when the time came, I would contact them. I had two sessions, one with Cindy and one with Sarah, both were exceptional. They explained everything to me and made sure I understood what my options were. This really helped me make choices I feel will work best for me. I will reach out to HTA anytime I need further assistance or just have a question.
I worked with Eric over the last few months for medicare advantage PPO plans. The initial education session was so informative, and the time it took for HTA to reach to me-even better-Eric was so accommodating, timely and professional. We finish today with a plan I am very comfortable with. Eric every question, changed appt days to accomodate me and was so very nice to work with.
Our agent Cindy Petro was wonderful. She was patience and thoughtful with us because me and my wife had no clue what we wanted and understood. Also she explained everything more than once so we knew what were picking and agreeing to. Thank you for kindness!