Prescription Drug Plan
Mutual of Omaha Premier
- Premiums, Deductibles and Copays vary by state.
- This plan’s deductible is waived for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Prescriptions. Applies to Tier 3-5 medications.
Please reference your personal Rx Report provided by HTA which shows the plan premium, copays by tier ranking, specific costs and drug limits or restrictions for your current medication list.
- Mail Order Pharmacy
- Mutual of Omaha allows you to fill either 30 or 90 day supply of medications at the retail pharmacy and/or mail order pharmacy for tier 1,2, and 3 scripts only. Tier 4 and 5 scripts only permit a 30 day supply.
- Preferred Pharmacy Search:
- Mutual of Omaha has preferred pharmacies where you can get lower co-pays. Please use the above link to search for pharmacies near you.
- The Preferred Mail Order Pharmacy is Express Scripts Pharmacy.
All Medicare Prescription Drug Plans have 4 Stages of Coverage.
Please click on the link for more details and a short video overview on Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and Stages.