Annual Enrollment Period
Questionnaire Received – Emailing Results
Thank you for completing your HIPAA Compliant AEP Questionnaire! We will be in touch as quickly as possible with our review.
Medicare Prescription Drug plans and Medicare Advantage plans do not become available until the first week in October. Your request will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. All requests received before 10/15/23 should be replied to no later than 10/31/23.
ADDITIONAL ACTION REQUIRED!
Scope of Appointment
You will receive an email from email@example.com within the next business day. The subject of the email is “Scope of Appointment form”.
- Please take 30 seconds to click on the link and give us permission to shop your Medicare Plans.
- If you requested that we shop your Spouse/Partner’s plan- they will also receive an email and will need to complete this form as well.
- We cannot shop your plan unless we receive an updated Scope of Appointment form!
If you requested that we obtain your prescription list by connecting to your MyMedicare.gov account.
You will receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email is “Connect to MyMedicare.gov to share your prescriptions (from a licensed sales agent).
- Click the button in the email “Login to MyMedicare.gov”
- Enter your Username and Password for your existing MyMedicare.gov account
- Once logged in Click the “Allow” button
- It may take up to 2 minutes for the information to process. Once it is completed a message stating “Prescriptions shared successfully. Please close your browser” will appear on the screen.