At HTA, we believe education is key. There is a lot to know about Long-Term Care, which is unlike any other kind of insurance in which you choose plan A, B or C. You have quite a number of options. Understanding how to make the right choices for your needs is most important to us.
Educational Phone or Zoom Consultation– Complete a detailed overview that allows clients to make the most educated decision.
- What is Long-Term Care?
- What is at Risk?– Financial and Emotional impact of caregiving
- What protection solutions are available?
- What option is best for me?
No one client is the same, we will fit your needs by:
- Determining the proper planning solution (Traditional LTC, Asset Based, Life w/ LTC, Short Term Care, etc.)
- Recommending appropriate carrier
- Prescreening health conditions with carriers to give the best underwriting opportunity and outcome
- Offer advice on premium budgeting and explain policy value on a fixed premium budget
The Long Term Care Solutions Report provides an outline of the different solutions indicating the best fit for each client situation. There is more to Long Term Care Planning than traditional LTC insurance, so HTA offers a detailed benefit analysis showing various levels of benefits and their associated costs. In doing so, this will help you determine which solutions and planning concepts fit your lifestyle and budget.
- Custom designed quotes based on your needs and desires
- Premium comparison charts showing future value of benefits
- Premium comparison charts to show we researched all options and you are getting the best policy
- Detailed analysis of carrier benefits and how they impact you
We represent a number of different insurance carriers and products. We can research different options that are available. There is a lot to know about long-term care. Understanding how to make the right choices for your needs is most important.
Shopping for LTC Protection is a very important step in your retirement planning process. We are confident that we can provide the high level of expertise and the personal, caring approach you are looking for. We look forward to talking with you!