Are you looking to provide education to your employees about Medicare?
HTA offers a one-hour Medicare Webinar for your employees and their families. Whether they or their spouse/partner are turning 65, or nearing retirement, our Medicare Webinar is a comprehensive overview of all parts of Medicare, and what is needed to consider for making this important life decision.
HR teams have been tasked in assisting employees with their Medicare questions. Discussing Medicare for your employees can be overwhelming and confusing for all parties. This is where we can alleviate this burden, and take the worry of Medicare off your plate!
A fact to consider… Educating your employees to understand their Medicare options, and make a decision to enroll in Medicare, may result in a cost savings to your company insurance premiums.
Click on button above to choose your webinar times. Feel free to schedule multiple dates and times.
Once you schedule, we will email you a copy of a registration email that you can share with your employees. There will be employee registration links provided for each date/time you are offering.
COMPUTER AUDIO SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED – NO PHONE DIAL-IN AVAILABLE
Please call 610-430-6650-option 3, if you would like to schedule a date/time outside of what is provided on our scheduling link.
ROADMAP TO MEDICARE
Designed for those: *Nearing age 65 * Nearing Retirement * Working Past age 65 and ALL Retirees
Learn How to Get and Stay Medicare Insurance Ready
- What you should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
- Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
- What happens when you and your spouse do not turn 65 at the same time
- When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
- Changing carriers—how & when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover and not cover
- Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare coordinate
Guidance regarding your personal situation and much more…
Bring your questions… this is a great opportunity to gather helpful information.
All are welcome–Please bring a friend!
This is an educational presentation for consumers—no cost to attendees