Skip to content

Medicare Part  A & B

How to enroll (turning 65)

Unless you are collecting social security income prior to your 65th birthday, you will be required to take action to enroll in Medicare A and B.

Do you need your Medicare number, but haven’t received your ID Card yet?

If you do not receive your ID card, please contact HTA and we can help you find your Medicare number online.  You can also look for it yourself by logging into, but can be tricky to find.   Here is are some screen shots to show you what to look for when trying to find your Medicare number online.

When your coverage starts:

The date your coverage starts depends on which month you sign up during your Initial Enrollment Period. Coverage always starts on the first of the month.

Your Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) is:

  • 3 months before your 65th birthday month
  • the month of your 65th birthday
  • 3 months following your 65th birthday

More details provided on

Contact Us

Our Address

347 N. Pottstown Pike
Suite 200
Exton, PA 19341

Contact Us
P: 610.430.6650
F: 610.430.6652

© Copyright HTA | Privacy Policy | Designed by Apis Productions