HTA Referral Donation Program
New for 2017! – Giving back to the community
HTA now makes a donation for every Medicare Eligible Client Referral.
HTA supports four causes:
- Brain Tumor
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Breast Cancer
These causes are very personal to the new President, Tracy Russo, the former Partners, Harry and Debora Tashjian, as well as many clients and their families that have been afflicted by these illnesses.
Choose which of these causes you want us to support when you refer a new client.
What we do for our Brokers
Who is HTA?
HTA is a professional insurance brokerage firm specializing in Retirement Healthcare Education and Insurance Solutions.
Navigating Medicare and/or LTC Planning can be overwhelming. HTA provides expert advice, guidance and education to ensure prudent planning decisions.
We have two very skilled departments of experts available to help
- Transition people to Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, and a Medicare Drug plan.
- Pre-retirees planning to protect their family and finances in the event they have future extended care needs-Long Term Care.
HTA will either teach advisors so “you” can help your clients, OR you can “refer” your clients to HTA for Medicare transitioning and/or LTC Planning and still receive compensation!
3 Levels of Advisor Assistance Available
- Full Commission – Agency/Advisor gets contracted with HTA and sells product for full agent commissions, HTA offers training, product recommendations and backoffice support. All commissions are payable directly from the insurance carrier to the Agent. Agents are independent and are not required to be captive with HTA. Sell from one or all of our carriers, it’s your choice.
- Commission Split*– Advisor refers client to HTA and also gets contracted (and certified if necessary) to receive a split commission on application (available on some products). A specialist from HTA can work directly with your client to educate, shop and enroll your client in the proper solution for their situation.
- Referral Fee* – Advisor refers client to HTA and a referral fee paid —no contract or certification required. A specialist from HTA can work directly with your client to educate, shop and enroll your client in the proper solution for their situation.
*HTA will discuss only the products for which you have given us permission to discuss. Should another subject arise, we will immediately notify referring advisor.
Get contracted with HTA today for the best products in Medicare & LTC Markets plus complementary Final Expense, Annuities, Life & Dental products.
Provide a holistic approach to protecting your clients family, & preserve & protect their income & assets. Let HTA help you with their retirement concerns!