Prescription Drug Plan – AARP Policyholder
- Premiums, Deductibles and Copays vary by state.
- Your plan’s deductible (If it has one) is waived for Tier 1 and and on some plans, Tier 2 Prescriptions. Applies to Tier 3-5 medications.
Please reference your personal Rx Report by provided by HTA which shows the plan premium, copays by tier ranking, specific costs and and drug limits or restrictions for your current medication list.
Temporary ID Card
Now that your Prescription Drug Plan with United Healthcare has been issued, you can expect to receive a Welcome Packet along with your ID card in 7-10 business days.
Should you need to fill any medications before your ID card arrives, please provide your pharmacist with the following information:
- BIN – 610097
- PCN – 9999
- Group – PDPIND
- Policy # (included in your approval email)
*Please note you will need to be an active policyholder in order to register for their online portal. This means you may not be able to sign up until after your policy effective date.
Consumer Website / Phone App
AARP does not currently offer a consumer website or app to check your billing, claims, etc. Please check back soon for any updates.
- Mail Order Pharmacy Information
- Preferred Pharmacy Search:
- You are not required to use Walgreens Pharmacy although Walgreens is the preferred pharmacy and can receive lower copays on many RX’s.
- Summary of Benefits- click on your resident state below
- Formulary Rx List-2021
- Formulary Rx List-2022
- Carrier Star Ratings-2021
- Carrier Star Ratings-2022
All Medicare Prescription Drug Plans have 4 Stages of Coverage.
Please click on the link for more details and a short video overview on Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and Stages.
Visit our plan informational pages to view information on deductibles, Summary of Benefits, Formulary Drug List and Star Ratings. Click on your appropriate plan below:
- AARP Walgreens MedicareRx
- AARP Medicare SaverRx
- AARP Preferred