- Premiums, Deductibles, and Copays vary by state.
- Deductible is waived for Tier 1 and 2 Prescriptions. Applies to Tier 3-5 medications.
Please reference your personal Rx Report by provided by HTA which shows the plan premium, copays by tier ranking, specific costs and and drug limits or restrictions for your current medication list.
- Mail Order Pharmacy Information (click highlighted link to see details).
- $0 copay on Tier 1 90 day Mail Order Prescriptions
- Preferred Pharmacy Search:
- Preferred pharmacies include: Albertsons/Safeway, Bartell Drugs, CVS Pharmacy, Costco, Giant Eagle Pharmacy, Harris Teeter Pharmacy, H-E-B PHARMACY, Kinney Drugs, Kroger, Publix, Roundy’s, Walmart and more than 5,000 independent pharmacies
- Summary of Benefits- click on your resident state below
- Formulary Rx List
- Carrier Star Ratings
All Medicare Prescription Drug Plans have 4 Stages of Coverage.
Please click on the link for more details and a short video overview on Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and Stages.